Polished, tumbled stones, charms, pendants, rhinestones and other small objects represent a choking hazard to children and pets. Do not allow children or pets access to these items.
Rhinestones, lead crystal beads and components from other manufacturers, and certain other components from other suppliers may contain LEAD. Do not allow children to place jewelry items or rhinestones in or near their mouths. Handle all crystal rhinestones with care. Small jewelry items and loose crystals that are small enough to be swallowed may represent a choking hazard to children and pets. Do not allow children or pets to play with jewelry items. Please note that Swarovski Lead Crystal components, Austrian lead crystal components and lead crystal components from other manufacturers contain lead.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. We recommend that you wash your hands after handling and keep away from small children and infants.
**** We are required to post these warnings so customers are aware that rhinestones should never be eaten or swallowed, lead poisoning comes from ingesting lead products.